Personal data provided to the Hertfordshire Constabulary Recruitment team by users through the use of this website will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed by the Constabulary to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
We gather information about site usage in order to assist in the development and improvement of service to the public. At the present time this information consists of:
- Summary data provided by our ISP (Internet Service Provider), which is derived from server logs using the software package “Webtrends”. We do not receive the server logs themselves nor any related data that could identify individual users.
- Information provided voluntarily by users through online Questionnaires. Feedback data cannot be used to identify an individual user unless the user voluntarily supplies their name or other identifying details. Comments and identifying information will only be held for as long as is necessary to ensure a proper response to queries and suggestions from users. Data held for long-term analysis is separated from comments so that it does not contain information which would identify the user.
We do not currently employ cookies nor do we attempt to monitor the browsing behaviour of individual users through any other hidden means.
This privacy statement applies to all web pages under the control of the Hertfordshire Constabulary Recruitment team.
All material on this site is subject to copyright. Unless it is specifically stated that particular material is available for general use then it should not be copied or re-used without the explicit permission of the Hertfordshire Constabulary Recruitment team or of other copyright holders where material is used under licence. The only exceptions are those allowed under copyright law, where material can be used without permission or payment for:
- research or private study
- legitimate criticism and review
- education (so long as it does not involve multiple copies)
- in legal proceedings
The Hertfordshire Constabulary logo is registered at the Patent Office as a trademark.
Enquiries relating to the use of Hertfordshire Constabulary copyright material should be addressed to: Police Recruitment, Hertfordshire Constabulary Headquarters, Stanborough Road, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL8 6XF
If you can give us a minimum of just 16 hours per month,
you'll enjoy real
If you've decided
becoming a Hertfordshire Special Constable might
be for you…
Register Your Interest
Register your interest
Ready to start your journey?
Simply fill in your details below where you will be sent a link to start your application...
" What I like most about being a Special Constable is the ability to experience a whole new walk of life that no other job will give you. Every shift is completely different and you never know what you are going to face each time you go out …